What is Springboard?
Springboard is an online community of SBC professionals. It is a place for ideas and learning, suited to those working at any level of expertise and in any SBC-related field. Specifically, Springboard offers:
- Access to SBC experts through interviews, live question and answer sessions, and online discussions
- A space to connect with and learn from other SBC professionals
- Learning opportunities through discussions and professional development announcements
- Links to curated tools through the Compass
- Public and private groups that enable country- or network-based interactions
- A space to ideate and problem solve
SBC Learning Central hosts discussion forums for our blended online learning courses on Springboard. Join through your blended online learning course, request to join on the Springboard website, or login as an existing member.